Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Peter Schiff run for senate

I sent the following email to about 40 people I know.

Please take a minute and read this message at this link.
http://www.schiffforsenate.com/?utm_source=General+Updates&utm_campaign=8c54d3bd0c-Message7_14_2009&utm_medium=email

Peter Schiff is one of the few who predicted this financial crack-up we
are in. He is contemplating running for senate against the scumbag, chris dodd. I believe we need people like Peter Schiff to get into office to replace scum like dodd. Let's send a message to Peter that there are still americans
who value liberty, freedom and want to put the chains back on the government. I am confident Peter will work for us and not against us unlike dodd who got a sweetheart mortgage deal from countrywide. And that is just one of the few things we know about. I would bet there have been a lot more payoffs that haven't come to light.
I made a donation to his exploratory committee. I hope you will also.

Greg

P.S. If you don't know who Peter Schiff is go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0QN-FYkpw

Youtube has lots of videos of interviews he has done predicting what is happening now and being mocked by the msm.

2 comments:

Dolly said...

I had no idea Greg! I'm watching the news now for Peter Schiff...I ALSO do not want to be forced to pay for this health care reform.

1 said...

Check him out on youtube. Lots of his interviews there.